Senior Digital Hardware Designer
Vul het formulier in en neem deel aan deze vacature, we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op.
Senior Digital Hardware Designer
As our Senior Digital Hardware Designer you will be responsible for developing digital heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP, including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks. You have excellent RTL coding skills and are structured in all aspects of digital hardware development, including design, specification, implementation, verification, documentation and version control.
As our Senior Digital Hardware Designer you will be responsible for developing digital heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP, including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks.
You have excellent RTL coding skills and are structured in all aspects of digital hardware development, including design, specification, implementation, verification, documentation and version control. You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and and we expect that you can communicate clearly to a wide public, including other engineers, customers and management.
- Design and development of heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks,
- Defining verification plans for designs,
- Verification and validation of the digital IP
- Experience with RTL coding in VHDL and/or Verilog,
- Experience with functional verification tools such as Modelsim, Questasim and/or NCsim,
- Solid working knowledge of the hardware design and development process,
- Experience in system-on-chip subsystem development,
- Experience with software coding in C, and scripting languages (TCL, bash),
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and at least five years of professional experience.
- ASIC design experience, including RTL coding, logic synthesis, gate-level simulation and static timing analysis,
- Experience with FPGA-based platforms and FPGA system design (for ASIC emulation, prototyping),
- Experience with the latest developments in formal verification, functional coverage analysis, and assertion-based verification is a plus,
- Experience with power aware design and verification techniques.
- Team player.
- Capable to think ahead and proactively take initiative,
- Persistent and determined to keep commitments and make deadlines,
- Eager to learn and stays current in related technical developments,
- Proficient planning and organizing skills,
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
A top performer with a MSc or BSc degree and interested in making a difference in a challenging multidisciplinary environment
Recore Systems researches, develops and designs heterogeneous many-core systems. Our mission is to make the many-core life easy. We implement our mission in hardware and software: many-core DSP IP subsystems with many-core software.
We perceive being at the forefront of technological innovations in multi-core and many-core systems as key. We expand our knowledge by participating in research projects, focus on product innovations and develop easy-to-use, customer-friendly technology and tooling.
Recore Systems products enable highly efficient, multi-core systems for applications such as broadcasting, multimedia, wireless (tele)communication and digital beamforming. These fully programmable systems reduce time-to-market and add flexibility through software upgrades.
An excellent engineering team is devoted to creating supreme systems-on-chip, with exceptional power and performance characteristics. Recore attracts the best people into all levels of the organization and encourages a stimulating environment, with strong links to leading research centers
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.