Vacature Senior Digital Hardware Designer Enschede
As our Senior Digital Hardware Designer you will be responsible for developing digital heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP, including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks.
You have excellent RTL coding skills and are structured in all aspects of digital hardware development, including design, specification, implementation, verification, documentation and version control. You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy working in a dynamic environment. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team and and we expect that you can communicate clearly to a wide public, including other engineers, customers and management.
- Design and development of heterogeneous many-core sub-system IP including DSP and network-on-chip IP building blocks,
- Defining verification plans for designs,
- Verification and validation of the digital IP
- Experience with RTL coding in VHDL and/or Verilog,
- Experience with functional verification tools such as Modelsim, Questasim and/or NCsim,
- Solid working knowledge of the hardware design and development process,
- Experience in system-on-chip subsystem development,
- Experience with software coding in C, and scripting languages (TCL, bash),
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering and at least five years of professional experience.
- ASIC design experience, including RTL coding, logic synthesis, gate-level simulation and static timing analysis,
- Experience with FPGA-based platforms and FPGA system design (for ASIC emulation, prototyping),
- Experience with the latest developments in formal verification, functional coverage analysis, and assertion-based verification is a plus,
- Experience with power aware design and verification techniques.
- Team player.
- Capable to think ahead and proactively take initiative,
- Persistent and determined to keep commitments and make deadlines,
- Eager to learn and stays current in related technical developments,
- Proficient planning and organizing skills,
- Good communication skills in English (both oral and written).
Recore Systems researches, develops and designs heterogeneous many-core systems. Our mission is to make the many-core life easy. We implement our mission in hardware and software: many-core DSP IP subsystems with many-core software.
We perceive being at the forefront of technological innovations in multi-core and many-core systems as key. We expand our knowledge by participating in research projects, focus on product innovations and develop easy-to-use, customer-friendly technology and tooling.
Recore Systems products enable highly efficient, multi-core systems for applications such as broadcasting, multimedia, wireless (tele)communication and digital beamforming. These fully programmable systems reduce time-to-market and add flexibility through software upgrades.
An excellent engineering team is devoted to creating supreme systems-on-chip, with exceptional power and performance characteristics. Recore attracts the best people into all levels of the organization and encourages a stimulating environment, with strong links to leading research centers
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie!
We zullen deze zo spoedig mogelijk in behandeling nemen. U ontvangt een bevestiging op het door u opgegeven e-mailadres.
Tip: stel via de website een Job Alert in en u bent direct op de hoogte van nieuwe vacatures.